If you still using Firefox 5 Beta for Android as your mobile browser, I suggest you to update to it’s latest version. Few hours ago, Firefox 5 Final for Android has been released. And for you who don’t update it yet, there are 7 reasons why you should updates your Firefox 5 Beta for Android to its Final version:
1. There are too much bugs, security holes and vulnerability in Firefox 5 Beta for android and they have been FIXED on it’s Final Version!
Password fields not masked, typing in text fields started clearing beginning of characters, places.sqlite-wal takes too much space for fennec, input issues in rich editors, and crash issues has been fixed.
2. Firefox 5 Beta for Android slow to access web page using 3G networks connection and it has been IMPROVED on it’s Final version. Now Firefox 5 Final for Android has faster page load speed when used to browsing with 3G networks.
3. Firefox 5 Beta for Android has an error encountered when trying to load web pages without an active internet connection and it’s has been RESOLVED on it’s final version.
4. Firefox 5 beta for Android has localization issues with truncated strings in French, Russian, and Italian. This issues has been FIXED on it’s Final Version.
5. Firefox 5 Final for Android has better panning responsiveness, better dialog prompts, better compatibility with SwiftKey Keyboard and also better display of images and video.
6. Firefox 5 Final for Android has new six menu items in the Android Menu.
7. Firefox 5 Final for Android allow you to display downloaded images on Android Gallery immediatelly.
Watch this Mozilla 5 Final for Android in action:
So, what are you waiting for? Update your Firefox 5 Android to its final version. Download Firefox 5 Final for Android from this Android Market link below:
You can read my previous post to know the complete features of Firefox 5 Final for Android.
If you found this article useful, join with Our Subscribers to get daily tech updates with no cost.