Android, iPhone, Blackberry and other mobile phone users might be familiar with WhatsApp Messenger. WhatsApp is a cross-platform messenger that could be used to send messages at no cost. It used internet connection to send and receive the messages. If you like WhatsApp Messenger, you might also like HeyTell. HeyTell concept is similar with WhatsApp Messenger, but it focused on the instant voice messaging. HeyTell is a push to talk app for Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod that allows users to send and received voice messages at no cost.
Almost of all HeyTell users give 5 stars rating to this app. I personally also recommend you to install HeyTell on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod device. There are several reasons why I recommend HeyTell as your free push to talk app on your mobile device:
1. The app is free, you can download HeyTell for Android from the Android Market or HeyTell for iOS from the iTunes Store.
2. Send and receive voice messages with other HeyTell users would always be free (carrier network fees may apply)
3. It used very low data usage and works on 3G, EDGE or WiFi.
4. The audio messages have a superior audio quality.
5. HeyTell has a flexible privacy option, including low privacy, medium privacy and high privacy. Low privacy option allows anyone who knows your contact information can connect with you without an invite. Medium privacy option allows anyone who knows your contact information and is friends with one of your HeyTell friends can connect with you. Otherwise, they must invite you to connect. High privacy option does not allow anyone connect with you until you accept their invitation.
Users don’t need to register to use HeyTell app. Simply start the app, choose a contact, and push the button to start talking.
Mtpflyers has created a HeyTell video review on YouTube. Watch his HeyTell video below:
I think that HeyTell sometime makes my phone act like a walkie-talkie. However, I really like this app and I recommend you to install it on your phone.
Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to get more updates!