If you want to have an easy to use and powerful note taking application on your iPhone, now you can get Microsoft OneNote mobile for Free!. This is a limited time giveaway offer from Microsoft, so grab it before you lose it. With Microsoft OneNote, you can create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Your notes will be synchronized automatically with your Windows Live online storage. You can access your notes from your phone, PC or almost any web browser you have.Using Microsoft OneNote for iPhone, you can get these features below:
1. You can create notes with text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes included on your notes.
2. You can create to do list items on the go.
3. You can access your notes quickly with Microsoft OneNote Quick Access.
4. Microsoft OneNote will automatically synchronize your notes with Windows Live. All sync progress work in the background.
5. You can organize your notes into sections.
6. You can create new notebooks using OneNote 201 or OneNote Web App then access them on your iPhone.
To download Microsoft OneNote for free, you can go to this itunes URL below:
Please note that this free giveaway offer is valid on a limited time only!
To install Microsoft OneNote mobile, your iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4.2 or higher. To get its auto sync features, you can use your existing Windows Live id or register a new one at this link below:
With Microsoft OneNote for iPhone, now you can create and access your notes and to do list anywhere you want. Hope this help :)