Windows 7 has so many additional settings and programs. Shortcut can make us easier to access each Windows 7 additional settings or programs. However, creating shortcut for each additional setting and program is not easy and will consume a lot of time. Despite creating them by yourself, you can download ready-to-use Windows 7 Shortcut collections.
There are Windows 7 128 shortcuts ready to be used. Each shortcut can be used to access each additional setting and program of Windows 7.
These Windows 7 128 shortcuts are collected in some categories as:
1. Administration Tools – Action Center, Backup and Restore, Character Map, Computer, Control Panel, Credential Manager, Default Programs, Device Manager, Disk Cleanup, Disk Defragmenter, Folder Options, Fonts, Indexing Options, Keyboard, Mouse, Parental Controls, Performance Information and Tools, Playback and Recording settings, Power Options, Private Character Editor, Region and Language, Services, Set the time and date, System Configuration, System Information, System Properties, System Restore, Task Manager (All Users), Task Scheduler, User Accounts, Windows Easy Transfer.
2. Appearance and Personalization – Adjust screen resolution, Aero Transparency Off, Aero Transparency On, Change desktop background, Color Management, Desktop Icon Settings, Desktop Personalization, Display Settings, Notification Area Icons, Screen Saver Settings, Taskbar and Start Menu.
3. Ease of Access – Ease of Access, Magnify, Narrator, On-Screen Keyboard, Speech Recognition.
4. Network and Internet – Advanced sharing settings, Homegroup, Internet Explorer InPrivate, Internet Explorer, Internet Options, Manage wireless networks, Network and Sharing Center, Network, View network connections.
5. Productivity Shortcuts – Clear the Clipboard, Empty Recycle Bin, Volume Mixer, Windows Mobility Center.
6. Shut Down Menu – Hibernate, Lock / Switch User, Log Off, Restart, Shut Down, Sleep.
7. System Security – BitLocker Drive Encryption, Microsoft Security Essentials Scan, Microsoft Security Essentials Update, Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender Scan, Windows Defender Update, Windows Defender, Windows Firewall – Disable, Windows Firewall – Enable, Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, Windows Firewall, Windows Update.
8. Tablet PC – Personalize Handwriting Recognition, Tablet PC Input Panel, Windows Journal.
9. Troubleshooting – Aero Troubleshoot, Audio Playing Troubleshoot, Audio Recording Troubleshoot, DirectX Diagnostic Tool, Hardware & Devices Troubleshoot, HomeGroup Troubleshoot, Incoming Connections Troubleshoot, Internet Connections Troubleshoot, Internet Explorer Performance Troubleshoot, Internet Explorer Safety Troubleshoot, Network Adapter Troubleshoot, Performance Troubleshoot, Power Troubleshoot, Printing Troubleshoot, Resource Monitor, Shared Files & Folders Troubleshoot, System Maintenance Troubleshoot, Windows Media Player DVD Troubleshoot, Windows Media Player Library Troubleshoot, Windows Media Player Settings Troubleshoot, Windows Troubleshooting Tools.
10. Windows PowerShell – Windows PowerShell (x86), Windows PowerShell ISE (x86), Windows PowerShell ISE, Windows PowerShell.
11. Windows Programs – Add or remove programs, Calculator, Command Prompt, Internet Explorer, Math Input Panel, Media Center, Notepad, Paint, Recycle Bin, Remote Assistance, Remote Desktop Connection, Run, Sidebar, Snipping Tool, Sound Recorder, Sticky Notes, Sync Center, Windows DVD Maker, Windows Explorer, Windows Fax and Scan, Windows Media Player, Wordpad, XPS Viewer.
You can download those Windows 7 shortcut collections for free here:
Download Free Windows 7 128 Shortcuts
There are some notes you need to know:
1. Windows Mobility Center Shortcut is only worked in mobile device, such as laptop. This shortcut won’t be worked in Desktop
2. Microsoft Security Essentials Shortcut is only worked if in your Windows 7, this software has been installed.
3. Empty Recycle Bin Shortcut will just make Recycle Bin in drive C empty. If you have many partition, Recycle Bin in other drives beside C, won’t be emptied.
These Windows 7 shortcut collections is very useful, so we can access all Windows 7 additional setting and program fast. All these shortcuts are created by my friend who’s listed in 7tutorials Team.
I hope these ready-to-use Windows 7 128 shortcut collection will be useful for you.