In this tutorial, I’m going to show you a quick and easy way to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. No matter what is your device type: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPod Touch 3rd Gen, iPad 2 or iPad 1, as long as it’s running on iOS 4.3.3, you can use these simple below to jailbreak your iDevice.
4 Simple steps to Jailbreak you iDevice:
1. Backup your device first.
2. Visit Jailbreakme.com using safari browser on your iDevice.
3. Hit Free and then Install Cydia.
4. Your iDevice successfully Jailbroken!
Watch this step by step video below to know how to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using Jailbreakme.com
If you have a problem when doing jailbreak steps above, these are some troubleshoots to solve it. Follow these steps in order they are listed below:
1. Clear your browser cache and cookies by go to Settings -> Safari and then Clear the History, Cookies and Cache.
2. Repeatedly try to install Cydia.
3. If you still get a problems, try to reboot your iDevice.
4. If you still get a problem, you can clean restore your iOS 4.3.3