Accessing facebook at your office sometimes could be very dangerous! Your boss could be very angry if he found you access your facebook account on a working time. But a 20 years old Yale Computer Science student, Bay Gross has been trying to help you by creating revolutionary website: HardlyWork.in
Using HardlyWork.in, you can access your facebook in a different appearance..an excel spreadsheets! Yep..that’s right, nothing more professional than open an excel spreadsheets when you’re working. Your boss will never know that your opened excel spreadsheets actually is your facebook newsfeed. Of course unless he know about HardlyWork.in too :D
Using HardlyWork.in to access your facebook account is very easy to do, simply follow this tutorial below:
1. Visit HardlyWork.in by access this link below:
2. Click on “Gimme dem spreadsheets” button.
3. A request for permission popup will be appeared, click on “Allow” button.
4. You will logged in to your “spreadsheet style” facebook account.
5. When your boss coming, press “Space Bar” on your keyboard and it will displayed a regular excel table, something like daily cash flow table.
6. Press “Space Bar” again and you’ll get your facebook account again.
Even using HardlyWork.in is a simply good idea to access your facebook account while working, I still found several problems that still exist on HardlyWork.in. First, it used Windows XP operating system as its based design. It would be great if we could choose the based operating system design to match it with our office’s computer. Second, I can’t get a full screen window on my 1366 x 768 screen resolution. There is too much black area on the left and right HardlyWork.in. I’m pretty sure that Bay Gross will improve HardlyWork.in design and features soon. Great Job, Bay Gross! You save my life from my anger boss :D