Everybody know Google, but who knows Google Realtime Search features?? I believe not all of you know it. Google Realtime is just like Google default search engine, but it will give you the realtime updates about news articles, blog posts, and also social updates like twitter and facebook.
It will give you realtime latest information found on social networks, news webstite or any blogs about the keyword you’re looking for. Let’s say now you looking for “blackberry playbook” using Google Realtime. Then Google Realtime will show you all realtime updates on twitter, facebook, news website, web blogs, etc about “blackberry playbook”. It’s cool, right?
Google Realtime Search has powerful features such as:
1. It show information related your search terms in realtime updates with continous stream style.
2. It gather all new story from news sites (CNN etc), blogs (WordPress, blogspots, etc) and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Buzz, etc)
3. You could look back what people saying in the past by setting the news time line.
4. You could set updates from any states, country and any language you want.
5. You could read full conversation about your related search terms.
6. You could set alerts for any updates related with your search terms with Google Alerts features. google alert could you sent the updates to your email daily, weekly or monthly based on your settings.
To access Google Realtime Search, you can directly access this link below:
Just simply googling as ussual, input your search term and click on search button. You’ll get realtime updated dynamic stream information about your search terms.
To set google alert, simply scroll down the pages and click on “Create an email alert for…”. Input your email address and set how often you want to get the alert then click on Create Alert button.
There are plenty of Google Features which still unknown by most of people, one of them is Google SSL Search features which I’ve reviewed before.