For you who want to download all data in your Facebook account such as photo and video you uploaded, Facebook friend list, wall and post in timeline, profile information, inbox, and sent message, also other data, you don’t have to bother yourself. You don’t have to download the photo one by one, copying wall and message one by one, etc. there’s an easy way! Here is how to download all data in your Facebook account:
1. Login to your Facebook account, then access account menu => account settings.
2. Click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
3. Click on “Start My Archive”. When there’s Popup appears, once again Click on “Start My Archive”.
4. You’ll get notification through email when all data is ready to be downloaded.
Facebook needs quite long time to prepare your data to be ready for download, about 1-2 hours. So, you have to be patient…^^ You just have to wait for notification email from Facebook and your data can be downloaded directly. Hurray… ^^
5. Click on link in your email account.
6. Insert your Facebook password and click on Continue.
7. Click on Download Archive.
OK. It’s finish ^^
In addition of data above, Facebook also allow us to download other data which still related with us. Such as IP address, login info, log out info, pending friend request, status account, relationship, family, etc.
To do it, you just have to click on Expanded Archive link below the download page. Next, the process would be similar as the previous download process.
I hope this information would be useful for you who want to download all data stored in Facebook. Enjoy trying! ^^