Calling for Gmail is Gmail feature that allows you to call your friends directly from your Gmail account. Now Calling for Gmail available in 38 languages, and it has lower rates to over 150 call destinations. This features could be especially useful to travelers abroad. For you who are interested to call your friends or client using Calling for Gmail features, these are the simple steps how to make a call using Calling for Gmail:
1. Sign into your Gmail account.
2. Look for “Call Phone” menu with a green phone icon then click on it.
3. Click on Accept and Install.
4. Install voice and video chat plug-in Downloading and Installing this plug-in takes less than 3 minutes (however, it based on your internet connection speed.)
5. Refresh your Gmail account and click on “Call Phone” menu, then type the phone number you want to call and press the call button.
That’s it, now you can call to more than 150 country destinations directly from your Gmail account. However, you need to add credit first before you call using Calling for Gmail.
Calling for Gmail allows callers to handle multiple calls. It means, if a user is on a call and a second one is made, the first call will be put on hold while the user talks on another call.
Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to get more updates!