Sometimes, when you opened so many tabs, browser suddenly crash and all those tabs disappear. Or probably if you’re like SOT here, who opened too many tabs and forced to close browser because of sleepy, it would be easier if all of your browsers opened all last opened tabs when you opened it tomorrow. But, how to do that?
Relax, it’s quite easy. SOT will give you its setting tutorial so that browser will always open all last-time opened tabs. SOT has prepared the tutorial for all popular browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and IE.
Setting for Firefox
1. Open Firefox option in Firefox => Options => Options
2. In General tab, select “Show My Windows and Tabs from Last Time” in “When Firefox Starts” menu.
Setting for Google Chrome
1. Click on icon with key image => Settings
2. In On Startup menu, select “Continue Where I Left Off”
Setting for Opera
1. Open Opera preferences in Opera => Settings => Preferences
2. In General tab, select “Continue From Last Time” in Startup menu
Setting for Safari
1. In setting menu, select Preferences
2. In General tab, select “All Windows From Last Sessions” in Safari => menu => opens with
Setting for IE
Unfortunately, in IE, there’s no automatic setting to open last opened tabs. But SOT has a way to trick it. Just follow this manual:
1. Open Setting menu => Internet Options
2. in General tab, insert about:tabs in homepage.
3. Now, everytime open IE, you’ll be served most popular tabs menu. Below the menu, there’s Reopen Last Session menu. Click on the menu, and all previous opened tabs would be opened at once.
Now you can open browser tab you’ve opened before easily and automatically (except IE)
For Firefox user, you can also copying all opened URL to notepad using Copy URL Expert and open it again when you need it. I hope it would be useful :D