Saving password feature or we used to call as “Remember Password” in Firefox just like double-edged sword. In one side, it made us easier to manage our username and password, in other side, it is also opened a chance for someone else to find out our username and password. Just say if you had laptop, and the laptop is borrowed often by our friends or someone else. “Remember Password” feature can be a sweet crack for someone else to find out your password. Are you curious about how someone else finding out your password which stored in Firefox?
How to see password stored in Firefox
It’s so easy to see password stored in Firefox. We just have to do some steps as:
1. Click on Tools => Option
2. On Security tab, click on Saved Password
3. Click on Show Passwords and click on Yes if there’s a notification
4. Tadaaa… Our username and password for every online account stored in Firefox would be displayed.
It’s so easy, isn’t it, to find out the facebook, twitter, and other online accounts password stored in Firefox?
If you are careless, your username and password can be seen by unauthorized person.
Is there any way to keep using “Remember Password” feature in Firefox securely?
Yes, sure. You just have to protect your password using Master Password. It’s so easy. Just follow this short manuals:
1. On security tab, tick on “Use a Master Password” option. Then, insert the password you wanted and click on OK.
2. It’s finished, now password stored in Firefox will be secure and only can be accessed after user inserted master password.
After you use master password, when you first time login in one of your online account, you have to insert your master keyword first. After that, Remember Password feature will be function as usual.
By this tips, all your online accounts’ passwords and username stored in Firefox will be safe, and you can still enjoy the easiness offered by Remember Password Firefox feature. I hope it would be beneficial for you :)