Sometimes you found obstacle when you want to copy a large file into flasdisk since its capacity is already insufficient. The short path which used to be utilized is, erasing some files in flashdisk, then put the large file. But, what if the file you wanted to copy has larger size than your flashdisk?
As example, if you want to copy video file from DVD to flashdisk, the DVD file used to have 2GB size or more, while your flashdisk is only 1 GB. The accurate way is by split it into some parts. Today, SOT will give you a tips to split large file into some small files.
You can use Chainsaw software. Chainsaw is a file cutting software, if you have large file, it will be split into some small files as the size you have decided.
Here is how to use Chainsaw software
1. Prepare Chainsaw, if you haven’t had one, you can download it here
2. Extract it first, and run chainsaw.exe
3. After it is opened, do setting
- Chunk size : to set file size you wanted to use
- Extras : managing sound, making chainsaw program is always on top of other programs run and decide location to store file later.
4. Now open file you want to break, after that drag and drop the file into chainsaw.
5. Quickly Chainsaw will start to process.
6. Chunk File will be appeared in the directory you have decided as storage. Now you can move it into some flashdisk.
7. If you want to restore all of the data was split into one, double click on the file .Bat
8. Wait until the process is over.
9. And i’ts done.
By using Chainsaw, now you can easily copy large files into some flashdisks by splitting it first. Easy, isn’t it? Enjoy trying:D