Instagram just as SOT found out lately is launching their some latest features. One of the newest and fresh today is web profile page feature for Instagram user.
After a few moments ago SOT once discussed about how to backup Instagram photo via Dropbox, now SOT will introduce you a site or online service which is useful to backup photos in your instagram account.
Copygram is one of website you can use to backup photo and store it in storage media existed whether in PC or external hard drive and this service usage can be said easier. No more waiting, SOT will directly give you tutorial about how to backup Instagram photo using Copygram website:
1. Open www.copygr.am.
2. Then click on login (sign in) menu.
3. After that, you’ll be asked to fill in your Instagram username and password.
4. Next click Authorize.
5. Fill in the prepared form then click on save profile.
6. Then click on ‘Backup Photos’ menu.
7. If you already did, the page will be changed and instagram username will be displayed in ‘Instagram name’ box, and here you’d just have to insert email address and how many latest photo to be downloaded in ‘Number Of Photos’ part.
8. Click on BACKUP NOW.
9. wait for some moments.
10. Notification and photo backup download link will be sent to your email.
11. Check and click the link – and finished.
Are you still confuse? Or curious to try, you’d just have to directly walking into Copygram official site if you are interested with one of this service, and don’t forget to spread the news to your Instagram follower, okay?. :D