Long time ago, SOT once wrote article about how to change Gmail into Storage online. Those ways now have become history since Cloud Storage service are more popular today. 5.5GB free from SugarSync, 2GB from ASUS WebStorage, 2GB from Dropbox, 5GB from Google Drive, to 25GB from SkyDrive sometimes are still not satisfying online storage hunter in the Internet.
If you’re one of storage hunter who still thirst of free cloud storage, today SOT will share how to get free 50GB from ADrive.
What is the advantage of Cloud Storage?
Actually SOT has discussed it often. However, just to remind you, here are some cloud storage usage:
- Backup file online
- sharing file with friends.
- Accessing file from anywhere and anytime via internet
How to get 50GB from ADrive
All ADrive personal basic member has rights to get 50GB cloud storage for free. Here is the step by step register process:
1. Visit ADrive register page:
2. Arrange the package you selected into Personal Basic.
3. Insert information detail needed and click on Sign Up.
4. Click on confirmation link sent into your email.
5. Login to ADrive and you’ll be able to enjoy 50GB cloud storage for free.
ADrive Personal Basic features
- File access anytime and anywhere via internet
- Online file sharing
- Upload folder
- Edit document online
- Easy to search file using search tool
- Remote file transfer
ADrive Personal Basic limitation
- Maximum file size = 2GB per file
- It is not supported by ADrive desktop application
- It is not supported by Android application
- online collaboration feature is non-activated
- Displaying third-party advertising
- Show ads from third party
50GB storage is truly huge amount, but by a tight feature limitation (plus advertisement from third party), SOT here tend to choose Sugarsync and Dropbox than ADrive.
However, if you still thirst of storage online, 50GB from ADrive can be great option, besides other cloud storage which SOT had given.