There are so many advanced browser application for Android. Some of them are Firefox, Dolphin, Opera Mini, Maxthon and Skyfire. But, have you ever imagine to use your own Android browser?
Well… By just five easy step, it turned out that you can make your own Android Browser with Maxthon Engine basis. Yes… Maxthon, one of the advanced browser for Android provides a feature to create custom browser with your own style and personalization.
You can make Android browser which is:
1. Named as you wanted.
2. Have icon just like you decided.
3. Have homepage just as you wanted.
4. Have skin theme as the theme you selected
5. Have Splash Screen as you wanted .
The Engine browser is based on Maxthon browser, however, by that full personalization, it would be cool to have browser which seems like your own creation?
To avoid spending more time, let’s make Android browser with Maxthon Browser basis:
1. Visit Maxthon Custom page
2. Fill in all things needed, such as browser name, browser icon, url homepage, skin theme, and splash screen.
3. after that, press on create APK button.
4. Wait for a few moments and… your APK browser is ready to be installed.
Now, you’ve already had browser with name, icon, splash screen, etc as you wanted. You can use that browser for your own or share it to your friends. Even you can share it for free via your blog or Facebook. Enjoy trying ^^