For you who have hobby to download file from internet, you must be common with Usenet provider. Usenet is one of information center which inside it there are so many content we can use, such as: ebook, video, etc. To download file from Usenet, you need an account from Usenet provider. This Usenet provider account is not free, they used to have rate started from $2 to $50 per month. However, I will show you how to get Usenet access for free! Account you’ve made by this steps can be used to download files as many as you want to. Even your Usenet account would never be expired. Isn’t it interesting?
To get Usenet access for free, we will use free XSusenet service which give us free access to Usenet with speed to 1 mbit. Actually this free account is just for Netherland, Belgium, and Germany. In fact, everyone from every country can enjoy it too with some simple steps! Please follow these short guidance:
1. Visit this page.
2. Fill in data needed, for country name, just fill “Netherland”. (this is the way we trick XSusenet if you are outside Netherland, Belgium or Germany).
3. Open email from email@example.com, all details from your xsusenet account is in the email.
4. Please login xsusenet by using usernet and password you’ve received.
5. Default language from xsusenet client area is Dutch. You can change the language into English
How to download file from Usenet:
1. Download and install GrabIt Usenet Client. You can download GrabIt Usenet Client here.
2. In installation phase, there will be some popup appears which you should fill in. Fill in usenet hostname with reader.xsusenet.com then click on next.
3. Fill in your xsusenet username and password then click on next and click on finish.
4. GrabIt Panel will be opened and started to download grouplist. Just wait for a while until the grouplist download process is finished.
5. Find and download NZB file you wanted from NZB indexer sites. One of my favorite NZB indexer is NZBindex.
6. Open GrabIt and import NZB file you’ve downloaded from NZBindex then click on “Grab”
7. download process from file you wanted is started.
PS: Actually in GrabIt tools, there’s already search NZB file feature, but since searching amount by free account user is very limited, I suggest you to use NZBindex or another NZB indexer site.
Now you can download ebook, file, video, and any content you wanted for free! The point is, you just have to search NZB file you wanted on NZB indexer then used GrabIt to download the file. What you should pay attention is not all file in Usenet legal. Most of ebook, video, and files there are copyrighted materials. There are also so many viruses spread, so you should be very careful! Use advanced antivirus such as Avast Internet Security, Norman Security Suite, or Panda Antivirus Pro 2012.
Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to get more updates!