If you searched software which could give speech on text you wanted, Balabolka would be the software you’re searching for! Balabolka is a Text to Speech (TTS) software which is able to read any text with language and dialect you wanted, started from English, France, Germany, etc.
Balabolka Text to Speech is fit for you who:
1. Learning a foreign language and want to find out the foreign language spell correctly.
2. practice to read in foreign language
3. for you who lazy to read long writing. Just use balabolka, and you just have to listen without reading it.
How to download and install menginstall Balabolka Text to Speech software:
1. Download Balabolka here:
2. Exract balabolka.zip
3. Double click on setup.exe
4. Select the language you want to use and click on next.
5. Click on next several times to do installation on balabolka software.
6. Click on Finish
How to use Balabolka Text to Speech software:
1. Copy the text you wanted to change into speech and paste on balabolka.
2. Direct the cursor in the beginning of text you wanted to be speech and click on “Read Aloud” button.
3. Balabolka would start to read your text in English language and dialect.
4. you could also save the speech in various audio format by click on File -> Save Audio File
Balabolka Text to Speech program is not only supported to read English text, balabolka could also be used to read text in other dialect and language, like:
English, Bulgarian, Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portugueze (whether Brazil or Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Spanish also Ukrainian.
To use balabolka in other language beside English, you also need to download Text to Speech add on in other language you wanted. You could have the Add on for free here:
You could use Balabolka TTS in computer with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7 operating system
My Review about Balabolka Text to Speech Program:
1. Free, easy to use and able to read text in English with every word spelled well.
2. supported many popular language
3. able to save Text to Speech result in audio
4. could be edited and fit some language parameters in manual like editing pronunciation, rate, and pitch.
Just as the other text to speech software weakness, sometimes there were some word-reading which “truncated”, made us difficult to listen and understand. Reading intonation also like a robot… flat and cold.
Not Bad! You could use Balabolka text to speech program to learn English or other language spelling for free. My rate for Balabolka is 7 from 10.