Piriform, CCleaner developer, has just released the CCleaner 3.07 with several fixes and improvements. For you who still don’t know what is CCleaner, it is a free software to clean your Windows computer from cache, cookies, temporary files, history, etc. This cleaning utility is very useful to protect your privacy and optimize your system. You could read my previous CCleaner Review post for the further details.
There are several fixes and improvement on CCleaner v3.07:
1. Now it has Flash Player SOL setting file cleaning and management.
2. Added Safari Icon history cleaning.
3. Now it has Windows Elevated Diagnostics.
4. Now it support to clean Kantaris Media Player, KMPlayer, Orbit Downloader, Pando, Sandboxie and Snagit history.
5. Cleaning features to clean Xfire, Real Player, Windows Log Files, Macromedia Shocwave 11 and 10 was Improved.
6. Few improvement when cleaning on Google Chrome, such as thumbnail and favicons cleaning, saved form information cleaning and chrome save passwords cleaning.
7. It also improved to clean last download location on opera browser.
8. There are other cleaning features improvement such as remote desktop cleaning, recent documents cleaning, exclusion functionality for registry cleaning and registry cleaning for windows services.
9. Drive wiper functionality and feedback features improved.
10. Fixed Cookie importing and exporting bug.
11. There are minor translation fixes.
For CCleaner user, I recommend you to update by download it from this link below:
CCleaner v3.07 Installer version
CCleaner v3.07 Portable version
But if you’re CCauto Updater user, you don’t have to download and install CCleaner every it’s updated. CCauto Updater will automatically update CCleaner and other Piriform software once there is new version released.