Something slow bothering us sometimes. Slow cell phone, slow train, slow meeting, to slow lover (whoops… I was just kidding ^^). It’s also happened with computer. A very slow computer sometimes annoying us. One of software which can be its solution is TuneUp Utilities 2011. In this article, I’ll give you a tips how to download TuneUp Utilities 2011 for free and surely… LEGAL!
What is TuneUp Utilities 2011?
Just like TuneUp Utilities 2009 and 2010 functions which once were shared before, TuneUp Utilities 2011 is also software we can use to optimize your computer system. Shortly, this software is a cure for your slow computer.
What are main features of TuneUp Utilities 2011?
To cure our computer slow disease, TuneUp Utilities 2011 has some mainstay features, such as:
1. Optimizing our computer system to optimize performance of our computer.
2. Giving status and recommendation of some things we can do to optimize our computer.
3. Repairing trouble and error in our computer.
4. Cleaning our computer from various useless trash file
5. It is equipped with 32 optimization tools
6. It can be used to change more than 400 Windows setting easily.
To avoid the slowness, I will give you directly tips to get serial number of TuneUp Utilities 2011 full version which is free and legal :
1. Visit TuneUp Utilities 2011 Promotion page
PS: I suggest you to use Google Chrome to open the page
2. Fill in your email data and capcha code. Click on Get Product key
When there’s email confirmation popup appears, insert once again your email address.
3. Open Email from TuneUp Then click on confirmation link provided.
4. A new page contained legal license of TuneUp Utilities 2011 will be opened.
5. Download TuneUp Utilities 2011 installer.
6. Install and activate it with license you’ve just received.
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is very useful to ‘cure’ our computer’s slowness. But still, there’s no 100% safe medicine. Make sure you have made restore point first before optimization with this software. You should be careful while there’s error appeared after optimization, you can restore it easily.
I wish this article would be beneficial for you :)