If you are Windows OS users, sometimes you may get an error on your files with several error messages such as “file is not in a recognizable format”, “unable to read file”, “file cannot be accessed”, “application cannot open the type of file represented by filename”, “out of memory errors” and also “low system resources errors”. Most of those files error caused by several reasons like network interuption, virus infection, unexpected power failure, network sharing and might be caused by an application errors. For you who get those errors, don’t be confused too much because it still repairable when you repair it using File Repair software.
File Repair is a powerful software to repair your corrupted and damaged files caused by those several reasons above. File Repair could repair most of popular file format such as:
1. Corrupted word documents (.doc, .docx, .docm, .rtf)
2. Corrupted Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xla, .xlsx)
3. Corrupted compressed files such as ZIP or RAR archives.
4. Corrupted video (.avi, .mp4, .mov, .flv, .wmv, .asf, .mpg)
5. Corrupted images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp, .png)
6. Corrupted PDF documents
7. Coruupted Access databases (.mdb, .mde, .accdb, .accde)
8. Corrupted PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pps, .pptx)
9. Corrupted Music (.mp3, .wav)
This is an important software you should install on your computer. We don’t know if sometimes we got an error on our important files, but if this software installed on your computer, there’s always a chance for you to safe your error and corrupted files. When you use File Repair to repair your damaged files, it will scans your files and extracts maximum data from it to a new usable file. You can download File Repair from this link below: