Security Improvement on Google Chrome 11.0.696.71 Stable:
1. Pop-up blocker bypass issue has been fixed.
2. Stale pointer in floats rendering issue has been fixed.
3. Memory corruption in GPU command buffer issue has been fixed.
4. Out-of-bounds write in blob handling has been fixed.
Several Bugs which successfully fixed:
1. Selection extended by arrow keys flickers on LinkedIn.com issue has been fixed
2. Mac Plugin crashes are too low in stats issue has been fixed.
3. Incorrect ACLs on the archived copy of setup.exe issue has been fixed.
4. Have ConnectBackupJob try IPv4 first to hide potential long IPv6 connect timeout issue has been fixed.
And also there’re other several security issues which still keep private and not published yet until majority of chrome users update with this latest stable version.
For your security reasons, I recommend you to update your Chrome browser to it’s latest version by download it from its homepage here:
For Windows OS user, you can download Google Chrome 11.0.696.71 Stable Offline Installer from this link below: