Yesterday, Google Chrome browser has been updated to its new version, Google Chrome 12.0.742.112. Normally, google chrome installation and updating process require you to connect with internet. Of course it would take longer than if you install its offline installer. Today, I’m going to share with you the latest Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 offline installer.
Before you download Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 offline installer, there are several Chrome fixes and improvements on this new version:
1. Out of bounds read in NPAPI string handling bugs has been fixed.
2. Use-after-free in SVG font handling bugs has been fixed.
3. Memory corruption in CSS parsing problems has been fixed.
4. Lifetime and re-entrancy issues in HTML issues has been fixed.
5. Bad bounds check in v8 bugs has been fixed.
6. use-after-free with SVG use element has been fixed.
7. Use-after-free in text selection bugs has been fixed
There still another full list of changes that you can read at google chrome release blog.
For you who want to install and update your google chrome faster. You can download Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 offline installer and install it using this offline installer instead of via online.
Below is the download link of Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 offline installer.
Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 offline installer for windows:
Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 offline installer for Mac OS
Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 installer for Linux
Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 Portable (No installation needed)
If you found this article useful, subscribe and get daily updates with no cost.