Hawkscope is a cross-platform software which you can use to access your hard drive content fast via system tray or menubar icon. For you who still confused about how to access hard disk content via system tray or menubar icon, simply take a look at these screenshots below:
after you look at those screenshot above, I’m sure know you’ve understand what the benefits of Hawkscope. Hawkscope will make you access your hard drive faster and easier without using file explorer.
Hawkscope has several features such as:
1. You can use Hawkscope to acceess all your hard drive content faster via system tray, menubar icon and dynamic popup menu.
2. Hawkscope is cross-browser software which you can use at windows, mac, or linux based computer.
3. Hawkscope has hotkey to call its menu just below your mouse cursor location (Only available in windows and linux version)
4. You can set your favorite locations so they can accessed quickly.
5. You can hide any drives, folders or files you want.
6. Built in with several useful plugin, such as:
a. Gmail checker plugin to check your unread gmail email.
b. Delicious plugin to access your delicious bookmark account.
c. Twitter plugin to access Hawkscope twitter client.
d. Google Scope plugin to integrate google search feature with Hawkscope.
e. Execute plugin to give system commands.
f. Open with plugin to choose you favorite apps to open any files you want.
For you who want to access your files or folders in your hard drives faster and easier, you can download Hawkscope for free from this link below:
But using Hawkscope is not always make you easier and faster to access your hard drive. If you belong to people who has bad organized files, using Hawkscope sometimes even be difficult for you. That’s why there are favorite selection features and blacklist features so you can include and exclude any drives, folders and files you want. Have a try :)