Search engine gives us many ease to search information via digital world. We just have to put on keyword and in a blink, search engine will display links related with keywords we searched. Accessing search engine is also easy, there are so many search engine option you can use like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc.
Do you know that Google has been the most popular search engine recently? Yup. Beyond our awareness, Google probably the main options when you want to search information via internet. You just have to put keywords you wanted, click Enter and… Tadaa… The search result you wanted will be appeared in list.
By the way, if you less satisfied with Google display which only contained website list in text, you can add thumbnail in its search result using SearchPreview add-on for Firefox.
SearchPreview, or once known as GooglePreview, is a Firefox add-on which will add thumbnail preview for all Google’s searching result. In order to use it, you just have to follow SOT’s short tutorial here:
1. Install Google Preview or SearchPreview into Firefox:
2. Add to Firefox.
3. wait until download process is finished.
4. Click on Install Now.
5. After you installed it, dialog box will be appeared suggesting you to restart Firefox page. Restart Now.
6. Early display before using GooglePreview.
7. Now Google search result already has added thumbnail on its side.
By this GooglePreview, you’ll be more easier to view thumbnail from site’s link appeared in Google’s searching result. It will give you new atmosphere when you’re ‘lurking’ in Google search engine. Enjoy trying! :D