We definitely had favorite sites which we loved their news so much. Surely we don’t want to miss news from those sites, do we? If you have one or some favorite sites, there’s a way for you to avoid missing attractive news from your chosen sites.
Avoiding long words, let’s we see directly how to avoid missing news from our favorite sites.
1. Assure Adobe Air has been installed in your computer. If it has not, you can download and install it from here:
2. Install Snackr from this page:
3. After it is installed, there would be some option you can choose to put RSS sources.
- Synchronize it with Google Reader account.
- Import list feed from feed reader.
- Put feed directly to Snackr.
From those three options, I chose to insert RSS directly to Snackr.
4. Click on “+” button and insert site address you wanted to subscribe the RSS.
5. Now the latest news from sites you put will directly appear in your desktop, avoid you from missing news and interesting information from your favorite site.
6. if you don’t like the horizontal style, you can change it with various other style via setting feature.
7. In the setting you can also eliminate tick on “Keep Snackr in front of other windows” so that Snackr won’t cover the Window you opened (only display on desktop only) so it won’t disturb your working process.
It’s easy to display the latest news from your favorite site, isn’t it? By this way, you won’t miss attractive news on the site.
To avoid missing various interesting legal free news everyday, don’t forget to put PusatGratis in your favorite list, Ok?… :)