A friend was joking on me that when we bought a new hard disk, actually hard disk we bought is a hard disk which ‘would be damage’ soon. Means we never knew when will the new hard disk be damage, corrupt, etc. we couldn’t find out either when will our data be securely saved in the new hard disk. That’s why data backup is a must thing to do, moreover, if the data is an important data. In this article, I’ll show you how to backup data in your computer by using free software: BitReplika!
BitReplica is a new data backup software with flexible features. It surely makes easier data backup way which used to be complicated to be more practical. Here is features provided by BitReplica:
- Backup any file you wanted, whether it is document, music, image, video, etc.
- Backup browser profile and email client.
- Backup automatically with free schedule you managed yourself.
- It’s able to create many backup profile. Each profile can be managed on its schedule and backup characteristic.
- It provides full backup, incremental backup, also differential backup.
- File synchronization automatically for multi-computer users.
- Backup file can be separated using size you decided, for example 4.7GB to be stored in DVD, 650MB to be stored in CD, etc.
- Restoring all data at once or just data you’ve selected.
- Data backup from any media storage: Hard disk, USB flahsdisk, SSd, SD card, etc.
How to backup data using BitReplica:
1. Download BitReplica here:
BitReplica Main page:
2. After you downloaded and installed, please open directly the software.
3. Create your backup profile. When creating backup profile, you can set automatic backup schedule, data you want to backup, where the backup file would be stored and other various settings.
4. Just select “play” sign to start doing backup process.
5. To restore file you’ve backed up, just choose backup list available below backup profile and click on restore. You can also restore certain files you wanted.
Easy, isn’t it?
You can create some backup profiles to conform your need. For example, I made “work data” profile to backup my daily document automatically, also created “multimedia” profile to backup photos once a week automatically. Each profile can be managed differently as I needed.
Now you don’t have to be afraid losing important data in your computer. In addition of backing up data locally (offline), there’s also the way to do data backup, which is by using cloud backup storage such as SugarSync, ASUS WebStorage, BitDefender Safebox, etc.
You don’t have to worry since all can be done for free! ^^