For you who owed many emails, email client program such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, etc would be useful for you, since by using Microsoft Outlook, you don’t have to login to your email account one by one. All would be gathered into one in your email client software. Unfortunately, took setting and configuring email at the email client couldn’t be said as easy thing, especially for beginner.
But for you who want to configure your email easily and fast, there is free software you can use. This software is CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig. This CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig can help you configuring your email easily since it’s enough just by inserting your email and password, so your email would automatically configured in email client software.
CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig is supported some email client software such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and Windows Live Mail.
For you who has interest to use CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig to make you easier in configuring email in mail client software, you can download this CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig here:
Click on “Download For Free” and CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig would automatically downloaded.
How to use CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig is so easy. Just follow these guide:
1. If you never used your email client software before, please open your email client. When there is Popup Wizard, just click on next
Select No and click on next
Tick on option “Continue With no e-mail support” and click on finish
2. Double click on OutlookAutoConfigEN.exe
3. Insert your email address and click on “Create Account”
4. Your account has configured automatically, click on “OK”
5. Restart your Microsoft Outlook (Close and open again)
6. Insert your email password and tick on option “Save this password in your password list” then click on “OK”
7. Your Email has automatically configured and ready to use
Note: If POP feature in your email account not activated yet, you should to activate it first. For Gmail, you can access POP setting by click on mail setting -> Forwarding and POP/IMAP –> choose Enable POP for all mail –> click on save changes
It’s quite simple isn’t it? By using CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig You just have to insert your email address and password, so your email and mail client software would be ready to use without doing any other complicated setting. Enjoy trying and I wish it would be worth for you.