Confused how to convert your files from one format to another? Looking for Free Portable Converter Tools? File Blender is the answer of your problems. File Blender is an extensible and customizable file conversion and processing tools that requires no installation. Today SpyonTech doing several test and review to the latest version of File Blender that released on 28 January 2011 ago: File Blender 0.27
File Blender 0.27 is all in one converter tool that allows you to convert Videos, Audios, Images, and font. It works on Windows OS without installation needed, just like other portable softwares It’s really easy to use File Blender 0.27 because what you need to do is only drag any file you want and drop it into File Blender box. Then you can choose the output format and start convert it with a single button. I’ll show you how to use File Blender to convert any files you want.
1. Download File Blender at this link below:
2. Extract fileblender.zip
3. Open File Blender.exe
4. Drag your file and drop to File Blender Box. In this example below, I will convert “My Favorite Video Clip.flv” from FLV format to MP4 Format.
5. After you drop your files, there are several output options. Choose the output format you want.
6. File Blender will start to convert your file. Wait until it finished.
7. After it’s completed, you will get your converted file inside the “Out” Folder.
8. Open “Out” folder and your files was successfully converted. Enjoy!
You can use File Blender 0.27 to convert these types of files:
1. Video: From/to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, VOB.
2. Audio: MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, APE.
3. Image: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, ICO, JPEG, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WMF
4. Font: TTF, EOT
File Blender also has several additional features such as file splitter and file joiner (PDF, TIF) , Image Resizer and decrypt/encrypt files.
Spyontech Review about File Blender 0.27:
After tested it to convert various files, there are several good and bad aspects of File Blender 0.27.
1. There is no detail option to set up the output quality. It’s only has “Same Quality” output and “lower” quality output, but we can’t set it manually.
2. There is no estimated time how long the progress will be finished. When we convert a big size video, we don’t know how long it will be finished. What we get is only “Working” notification.
1. File Blender 0.27 is simple: no need installation to use it. So you can copy to your portable device and use it anywhere you want.
2. Flexible and Extensible: you can extend its functionality by adding any program that supports command line arguments to its Action folder.
3. Fast convert: Only need a few minutes to convert 50mb+ video.
4. Easy to use: the Drag and drop feature make it easy for the beginner to convert any files.
5. It’s Free!
If you’re looking for free and simple file converter, File Blender 0.27 is one of the best choices for you. My final verdict is : Not Bad!