To create or convert PDF file commonly you search for converter software or online converter first, moreover if the file came from Microsoft Office whether Word, Excel or Powerpoint. This time SOT want to share a free official tool from Microsoft and surely it is so powerful for your Microsoft Office 2007. Why Office 2007? Because in Microsoft Office 2007 this plugin shall be installed in separate way or manual, different with Microsoft Office 2010 now which includes so many plugins, including that “Save as PDF” plugin.
Now, without wasting our time any longer, let’s manage how to download and install the save as pdf plugin.
1. Feel free to visit this link
2. Click on Download. If there’s a splash screen appeared, just click continue directly to skip to download.
3. After downloading, you can directly install with double click in Saveaspdf.exe.
4. After Double Click you’ll find dialog box, “click here to accept microsoft software license terms” feel free to tick it.
5. please click on continue, wait for the process until it is done and the plugin has finished to be installed.
*as note: when installing this plugin, make sure running Office program is closed first.
When installation process is finished and successful without error message, re-open your office program and you can check it in “Save as” tab. You’ll find new option, which is “Save as PDF”. Here is the looks of Microsoft Office Word 2007 which has installed Save as PDF plugin.
It’s easy to create and convert your Office file to PDF directly from Microsoft Office? And according to SOT, this Microsoft free plugin is really recommended for you who still use Microsoft Office 2007 recently.