People who want to download AutoCAD, 3Ds Max and other Autodesk product, could get 30 products without spending a dime. Through Autodesk Education Community program, people can get various Autodesk software such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical and other variants of AutoCAD. Moreover, people also can download Autodesk 3Ds Max, Autodesk Maya, and other variants of Autodesk software. There are 30 Autodesk software that available to download for free! Interesting, right?
To get 30 Autodesk software for free, simply follow these simple steps below:
1. Register yourself at Autodesk Education Community registration page.
2. Insert your email and then select your occupation (student, faculty/teacher, or mentor/coach), then click on “Continue to Step 2”
3. Continue with filling the provided forms with your profile data, then click on “Continue to Step 3” button.
4. Login to your email and open an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the confirmation link to activate your account.
5. Fill the required data and click on “Save changes! Take me to the free software”
6. Now you can start to download AutoCAD and other Autodesk software you want.
7. This is the example of my Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 license.
All Autodesk software on Autodesk Education Community have the same features with the paid versions. However, there is a small watermark that indicates that you are using the Education Version. This watermark could be tricky removed by set not to extend on the printing edge.
By registering at Autodesk Education Community, you will get 36 months or 3 years license of each Autodesk software. Autodesk provides the latest current version and 2 years previous version of each software. For example, when I want to download AutoCAD, I can select to download AutoCAD 2012, AutoCAD 2011 or AutoCAD 2010.
Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to get more updates!