Your files deleted accidentally? Your computer crashed and your important files gone? Don’t panic! Spyontech will show you how to recover those files using FREE files recovery tool. There are several free recovery tools around, and after I tested each of them, I choose Recuva File Recovery as the best Free Recovery Tool that you can use. It fast, easy, and safe!
Recuva Recovery tool is a free file recovery software from Piriform. It can recover your deleted files such as documents, musics, images, photos, compressed files, and even emails. No matter where your deleted file location, it’s easy to recover them. You can recover deleted files from your memory card, hard drive, USB disk, iPod, MP3 Player, etc.
These are the features of Recuva File Recovery:
1. Undelete accidentally deleted files on your computer: documents, musics, images, photos, compressed files, etc.
2. Allow you to recover deleted files on memori card, hard drive, USB disk, iPod, MP3 Player, etc.
3. Allow you to recover your files from damaged or formatted disk.
4. If you use dekstop email client such as Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc, Recuva can recover your deleted emails. When you recover your deleted emails, recuva will show them as .zip files (e.g.: Outlook Express.zip)
5. Allow you to recover your deleted musics on your iPod or MP3 Player.
6. When you create a microsoft word document and it crashed, or when you forget to save your important word document, Recuva can recover it using it’s temporary files.
7. It has Quick Recovery Wizard that Easy to use even for beginner.
8. Fast scanning progress on deleted files. If this fast scanning failed to search your deleted files, you can use Deep Scanning. It takes longer but it’s worth it.
9. It has a portable version that you can use without installation.
10. It has an ability to delete your file permanently. When we can undelete our deleted files, the so does other people (it can be a hacker, etc.). So it is important for you to delete your important files permanently IF you want to make it unrecoverable with any Recovery tools (Including Recuva). To make your files deleted permanently, simply delete your files then search with Recuva Scanner. After you found it, right click that file and choose “Secure Overwrite” option. Your important files will be safe and unrecoverable with any recovery tools!
11. You can use Recuva File Recovery on most of all Windows Operating System such as Windows 2000, windows 2003 server, windows XP, windows Vista, Windows 2008 Sever, and windows 7.
As a testing purpose, I’ve deleted a document file named “speedupmypc.exe”
To install and recover your deleted files with Recuva File Recovery tool, simply follow these steps below:
1. Download Recuva File Recovery tool here:
You can also download Recuva Portable version here:
2. Start to install Recuva File Recovery on your computer
3. A Quick Recovery Wizard will be opened, click “next”
4. Choose your files type and click “next”.
5. Choose your deleted files location and click “Next”
6. Click Start to scan your deleted files.
7. Your deleted files was found, at the example below, “speedupmypc.exe” was found.
8. Choose the files that you want to recover and click “Recover” button.
9. Choose the location to save your undeleted files and click “OK”
10. File recovery was completed.
11. Your deleted file was successfully undeleted.
PS: If Recuva’s standard scanning progress failed to find your deleted files, use Deep Scan features to find it. It takes longer but it will search your deleted files deeper.
With Recuva File Recovery, you can recover or undelete your deleted files easily, safely, and for FREE! Enjoy this free file recovery tool.