For you windows user who want to run linux, whether only for trying, learning, or other thing, you don’t have to install linux in certain partition. Now you can run linux directly in your windows computer by only using USB flash disk! Linux Live USB Creator or popularly known as LiLi USB creator would help you to make your dream come true.
By using Linux Live USB Creator, you can directly run linux in your windows computer without doing reboot, installation, etc, since Linux Linux Live USB Creator is a virtualization Linux software used USB flash drive as its booting media.
Linux Live USB Creator has various features such as:
1. Since using Live USB, you can store data and install software in your Linux operating system. It’s different when you used Live CD that made you impossible to store data and install software in the linux.
2. You can use Linux directly in your windows computer without doing any reboot, etc. Its function not far difference from VirtualBox.
3. Supported almost all linux version existed such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mint, Slax, CentOS, ArchLinux, Gentoo, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon, BackTrack, Puppy Linux and still many more. Complete version of linux supported by Linux Live USB Creator can be read here:
4. it is equipped with SmartClean to uninstall completely Live USB you don’t want. It is also equipped with SmartDownload to download Linux with version you wanted.
5. Linux Live USB Creator will tell you when an ISO linux file corrupted
6. Linux Live USB Creator hide all Linux installation file in your USB stick, so it would seemed clear, what existed only 2 key you can access to run the linux.
7. It is able to give auto update in your linux if the latest version from linux you used has been released.
8. It is easy to be used whether for beginner or expert.
How to use Linux Live USB Creator or commonly called as LiLi USB Creator is so easy, just follow these steps:
1. Prepare your USB Stick / USB flash Disk / USB flash drive with FAT32 or FAT format and connect it to your windows computer.
2. Download and install Linux Live USB Creator here:
3. Open Linux Live USB Creator, choose USB you will use, choose your linux installer source location (ISO/IMG/ZIP, CD or download it directly), decide its persistence size (disk space size), tick on option you wanted, and then if it has done, just click on the button with lightning logo.
4. Wait until the process done. USB Live Liux Key would be ready to use.
5. Inside VirtualBox folder in your USB stick, there are 2 key application, they are VirtualBox.exe and Virtualize_This_Key.exe.
If you run through VirtualBox.exe, the virtual box appearance would be displayed and Linux would be ready to use through virtualbox.
If you run Virtualize_This_Key.exe, so your Linux will automatically open without open the virtualbox.
By using Linux Live USB Creator you can run linux in your windows computer easily. Just prepare your USB flashdisk and install Linux Live USB Creator, you can use any version of linux in front of your windows computer!