Nowadays, defragmenting your hard drive is not a difficult thing to do. It’s because there’re so many tools and software which can help you to defrag your hard drive easily. I myself have reviewed several free disk defragmenter tools such as Disk SpeedUp and IObit Smart Defrag 2. There also several tweaking software that built in with defragmenter tools such as Auslogics BootSpeed 5 SE, WinUtilities professional Edition 9.97, Wise PC Engineer and TweakNow PowerPack 2011. And now I will review another defragmenter software developed by Auslogics: Auslogics Disk Defrag!
The reason why I review Auslogics Disk Defrag is because it just updated yesterday to version 184.108.40.206 with several improvement such as:
1. Issue that caused “Out of memory” error when viewing the “files” tab completely fixed.
2. Report appearance and generation processed improved.
3. Issue that caused Random program shut down when stopping defragmentation process completely fixed.
4. Improved Windows Explorer Integration.
5. Localization files updated.
6. Fixed Another minor bugs.
Auslogics Disk Defrag has several features to improved your hard drive performance. These are its several features which make Auslogics Disk Defrag different with other free defragmenter tools:
1. It has feature to defrag a single file and single folder.
This feature will save your time by defrag only file or folder which you used frequently instead of defrag entire drive. you can speed up only application you want by defrag only on its file or folder.
2. Auto Defragmentation when your computer going idle.
When you activate this feature, Auslogics Disk Defrag will automatically start defragmenting process when your computer going idle. It will run in background and you won’t get any notice. This is useful when you want to defrag your drive without disturbing your work.
3. Auslogics Disk Defrag give you a list of fragmented files
Auslogics Disk Defrag not only showing the fragmented cluster area on your hard drive, but also give you a complete list of fragmented files. Then you can select any operation you want to perform.
Those three features make Auslogics Disk Defrag different with other defragmenter tools I’ve reviewed before. Let’s call it “Plus Point” of Auslogics Disk Defrag. The other features still not too different with other defragmenter tools such as:
1. Defragment and optimize hard drive.
2. System files smart placement.
3. Auto shutdown when defrag process completely done.
4. Free space consolidation, etc.
For you who interested to use Auslogics Disk Defrag, you can download it for free from this web page below:
Actually, Auslogics Disk Defrag is included on Auslogics BootSpeed 5 SE which sold at $49.95. 2 month ago I’ve give you a tips how to get Auslogics BootSpeed 5 SE license for free. Even it’s an old giveaway but I’ve checked it and it still working now! Have a try :)