PDF to Word is one PDF Converter function which many people searched for, since almost all people who converting PDF want to convert it into Microsoft Word file they could edit on. Previously, I have posted some PDF to Word Converter often, whether freeware or giveaway. This time, I discuss one of PDF to Word converter software you could get here for free before April 25th 2011. this software is Adept PDF to Word Converter.
Adept PDF to Word Converter normally sold $29.95 has some mainstay features such as:
1. You could use it to convert many PDF file into Microsoft Word document at once.
2. You could use it even if you don’t have Microsoft Word, PDF reader or Adobe Acrobat.
3. You can manage output page size from PDF you will convert into Microsoft word.
4. You will still able to convert PDF file though the file is encrypted and protected by password.
5. You can convert one of or all pages you wanted.
6. You can convert PDF file totally (text, figure, photo, etc) or choose just to convert its text.
You can install this Adept PDF to Word Converter in your computer with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system.
To get Adept PDF to Word Converter for free, let’s follow this guidance:
1. Download PDF to Word Converter here:
2. Double click on installer PDF to Word Converter.
3. Click on Next
4. Select I Accept and Click on Next several times
5. Click on Install and click on Finish if the installation process has done.
6. Put this license code and click on Register to activate this PDF to Word converter. (This license is valid until 25 April 2011)
7. Click on Ok and Adept PDF to Word converter would be ready to use.
After installing Adept PDF to Word Converter and open it, you just need to drag and drop the PDF file you want to convert to the prepared panel. Click on OK and press Convert, conversion processing from PDF to Word would begin.
After the process done, Microsoft Word file from your PDF conversion File would be stored automatically in folder you have decided previously. It is very easy, isn’t it?