There are so many PDF to Excel converter software, but almost all of them paid software. One of them is Adept PDF to Excel Converter which normally sold $29.95. But for you who read this article before April 25th 2011, you are so lucky since you could get full version license of Adept PDF to Excel Converter for free!
Adept PDF to Excel Converter is a software which able to change your PDF file into Microsoft excel document file format. Adept PDF to Excel Converter has some main features, such as:
1. It is able to convert many PDF file into Microsoft Excel document at once.
2. It is able to convert encrypted and password protected PDF file
3. It is able to read and convert all data including table, text, figure, layout etc in PDF file optimally.
4. It is able to erase figure and photo in existed PDF file, so it wouldn’t enter your excel worksheet.
5. You can choose which pages to be converted easily.
6. Adept PDF to Excel Converter is a standalone software which means this software is able to work though you don’t have supporting software such as Adobe Acrobat, MS excel or other software.
You could install this Adept PDF to Excel Converter in your computer with windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system.
Normally, Adept PDF to Excel Converter is sold by $29.95, but before 25 April 2011 you can get it for free as giveaway. Please follow this guidance to download Adept PDF to Excel Converter:
1. Download Adept PDF to Excel Converter here:
2. Double click on installer PDF to Excel converter
3. Click on Next
4. Select I Accept the Agreement then click on Next several times.
5. Click on Install and click on Finish
6. Put this code into registration code form and click on “register” (this code could be used before 25 April 2011)
7. Your PDF to Excel converter would be change into full version and ready to use.
When opened Adept PDF to Excel Converter, you’ll be faced a simple panel to convert your PDF file into excel document. There is “Add Files” button to put your PDF file, there also Convert button to start converting your PDF into Excel. You can also manage output file excel location in the place you wanted or at the same folder with your PDF file folder.
To convert PDF file into Excel is very simple. Just drag and drop PDF file you want to convert on the displayed panel and click on OK, then press the Convert button.
After convert process is done, your PDF file would automatically became Microsoft Excel document. Try it and I hope it is worth for you!