There’s no doubt, Microsoft Office is one of the most popular office software in World. Unfortunately, this Microsoft-produced office has pretty expensive price, which is IDR 1 – 3 million, depend on its version. It cause many people turn to open source office such as Open Office or Libre Office. Today, SOT will share again an alternative software of Microsoft Office which is Ashampoo Office 2010. Normally, this software is sold about 39.99 Euro, but SOT will explain how to get the license for free and legal ;D
Just like most office software, Ashampoo Office 2010 also a software package consisted of:
- Ashampoo TextMaker 2010 (alternative for Microsoft Word)
- Ashampoo PlanMaker 2010 (alternative for Microsoft Excel)
- Ashampoo Presentation 2010 (alternative for Microsoft PowerPoint)
Complete information can be read in Ashampoo Office 2010 homepage:
Ashampoo Office 2010 is already compatible with Microsoft Office, so you can use it to open, edit, or create file with Microsoft Office format.
Not waiting any longer, here is the manual to get Ashampoo Office 2010 license for free and legal:
1. Visit this page:
2. Insert data needed, then click on “Submit Registration”.
3. Check on your email, Ashampoo Office 2010 license detail has sent via email you’ve registered.
4. Download Ashampoo Office 2010 installer here:
5. Install and activate Ashampoo Office 2010 using the license you’ve received.
Now you’ve already had Ashampoo Office 2010 software with legal license! Don’t forget to visit SPyOnTech so you won’t miss more legal freebie information.