You have many photo collections, don’t you? You took so many pictures when you’re on holiday with friends or family, or your precious moments in your life. Do you know that those pictures will be more interesting on slideshow look? On slideshow look, you can enjoy seeing your photo collections with family and friends and you can make your own slideshow for your favorite person as a present on special occasion.
There are some softwares that you can possibly use to make slideshow from photo collections. Finally, I found out one of full version paid-softwares that you can take it for free by promotion of computerbild.de. This software is Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements.
This article is going to discuss how to get Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements-Full Version for free, install this application and my personal review about this software. Before discussing the software, I’d like to tell you all features of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio based on developer’s explanation:
1. You can easily make such interesting slideshow from photo collection.
2. Having interesting slideshow effect like Ken Burns Effect (Panning and Zooming) and other 19 slideshow effects.
3. You can put background music on your slideshow.
4. You can put photos, texts, and pictures n your slideshow
5. You can give moving transition on each picture
6. It has guideline to manage objects and elements.
7. You can give photo casts shadows on your slideshow background.
Normally, Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements costs $9.99 but these steps below will allow you to get this software for free and legal (Special edition from Computerbild.de) :
1. Visit this website ( This site in Germany language, look at the pictures that I made to guide you)
2. Click on ‘Download’
3. Double Click for Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements Installer
4. Choose language that you prefer and click ‘OK’
5. Click on Next
6. Choose ‘I accept the Agreement’ and click on ‘Next’
7. Select ‘Custom Installation’ and omit check off(v) ‘Install myAshampoo Toolbar’ then click on ‘Next’. Wait up until the installation process of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements is done.
8. Check on ‘Launch Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements’ then click ‘Finish’
9. A internet page will be opened on your browser. Write your email on a available place then click on ‘Send’
10. Wait for a while, and please log in to your email. Open email from Ashampoo and click on information link in that email.
11. Holaaaaaa…You’ve got a full version of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements! Copy that license.
12. Open your Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements program and put the licence on an available form. Click on Active Now!
13. Congratulation, you’ve got the full version of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements for free.
Now you can start to make your own slideshow from photo collections easily.
My personal review about Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements
This software is not equipped with burner DVD internal. When you finish your slide show, it is saved on WMV output. So when you copied your slideshow on CD/DVD to be seen on TV, you need software burner like Nero. Buffering process takes a time on slideshow preview when you are editing it.
This software is so simple and easy to use. You can make such an interesting slideshow from your photo collection in couple of minutes. Still, there are 19 kinds of slideshow effects that you can use.
Final Verdict :
This software is strongly recommended for you to download and install. My rank for this software is 7 from 10.