2 Month ago I’ve posted an article about how to get Backup4all Lite 4.5 for free. Now I’m going to show you how to get the latest version of this $19.95 software with no cost! Backup4all Lite 4.6 now available as a giveaway and you could download it without need to pay anything! It’s another backup software giveaway after several backup software giveaway I’ve posted here before such as EASEUS Todo Backup Professional, Handy Backup Standard 6.9, Paragon Premium Backup Solution and also GoodSync.
Backup4all Lite 4.6 has just released 2 days ago and has several fixes and improvement:
1. Now it could create scheduled task even if username contain a space.
2. Now the properties windows displayed completely even for large fonts and with small resolution.
3. Now The merged files will be deleted even the resulting zip isn’t uploaded to destination.
Those three fixes made Backup4all Lite 4.6 has better performance when compared with its last versions, Backup4all Lite 4.5
Backup4all Lite 4.6 is useful for you to protect your data from partial and total loss. It could automatically backup your data, protect it with password then compress the backup image to save your hard disk free space.
Backup4all Lite 4.6 is easy to use both for beginners and professional, just take a look at this screenshot below:
What you only need is click on backup button to backup your files and click on restore button to restore your files. You can also schedule the backup progress and set any options you want easily using the Wizard feature.
You can backup any data you want on your windows XP, 2003, server 2000, server 2003, vista or windows 7 computer and easily choose, include and exclude any files and folder to backup.
These are the feature list of Backup4all Lite 4.6 which I take from its developer page:
1. Intuitive Interface.
2. Backup locked or open files (XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7).
3. File and Folder Filters.
4. Built-in Scheduler.
5. Manage multiple backup jobs.
6. Pause/Resume or Stop operation.
7. Automatic updates.
8. Backup catalog file.
9. Extra Actions after backup.
10. Backup Statistics.
11. Easy File and Folder Selection.
12. Standard Zip Compression and zip64 support.
13. Backup Plugins.
14. Customized Zip Names.
15. Microsoft Outlook backup plugin.
17. detail Logs.
18. Support Command Line.
19. Restore Wizard.
20. High Compatibility.
21. Summary for each backup job.
To get Backup4all Lite 4.6 which normally sold at $19.95 for free, you should follow these steps below:
1. Visit Backup4all Lite 4.6 giveaway page here:
2. Simply fill the forms with your valid data and click on “Send” button
3. Login to your registered email and open an email from Backup4all. You should get Backup4all Lite 4.6 Registration Name and Registration key
4. Download Backup4all Lite 4.6 from this link below:
5. Install Backup4all Lite 4.6 and activate using the registration name and registration key you’ve got before.
By using Backup4all Lite 4.6, now you can easily backup and protect your data from partial and total loss. There are free backup software alternative if you’re too late to get this giveaway. It is EASEUS Todo Backup Home edition which you could get for free forever.