Sometimes we lose photos we had, whether erased accidentally or other causes. It was surely annoying. Moreover if those were memorable photos. If you experienced this, you can tried to recover the lost photos using EaseUS Photo Recovery.
EaseUS Photo Recovery is able to:
- Recovering lost photos caused by deletion, format, or corrupted partition
- It’s able to recover almost all photo types or formats, even it’s able to recover video and audio too.
- Able to recover deleted photos, whether in PC hard drive or removable drive.
- Supporting FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS file system
- Supporting Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008 also Windows 7
- Before they were recovered, you can watch the photos preview first.
The complete feature can be read in EaseUS Photo Recovery Homepage:
Normally, EaseUS Photo Recovery is sold $29.95 per license. But, by filling a little survey held by EaseUS, you can get the license for free and legal. It’s not quite difficult. You just have to answer four questions!
Feel free to follow guidance SOT has prepared:
1. Visit this survey page and click on Start Our Survey
2. Fill in the question asked and clicked on “Submit Survey”. An EPR.zip file will automatically be downloaded. That File is EaseUS Photo Recovery installer.
3. Extract EPR.zip and install EPRSetup.exe. directly. The Installer is a pre-activated installer, so it would active automatically after you installed it without giving any serial number.
Now you can recover lost or deleted photos fast and easy. However, just like other recovery software, there’s no guarantee that the recovery process would always be successful. There’s a time when our lost photo couldn’t be found. But, before tried it, don’t you give up yet! ^^