Most people always used free email service such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or other free email service. The free email service is so powerful, but it doesn’t close the possibility of something unwanted happens. There’s lost email, suddenly closed email, and other bad things. If the email is just common email, it’s probably no problem, but if the email is an important email such as business email, etc, it can be disaster!
To avoid you lost important email from client, business partner, colleagues, and other partners, it will be good for you to back up all of your email account. One free software you can use to back up all your emails is MailStore Home.
MailStore Home is a software you can use to store, backup, and move your email easily. Mailstore Home support all email which comes from:
1. Free email service such as Gmail or Yahoo Mail.
2. Other email services supported POP3 and IMAP.
3. Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
4. Microsoft Outlook Express and Windows Mail.
5. Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, and 2010.
6. Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online)
7. Hosted Exchange Mailboxes.
8. Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
9. Email file such as EML etc.
Some benefits you can get from MailStore Home are:
1. You don’t have to worry losing your important email because of various causes, such as lost email, closed account, corrupt backup, etc.
2. You can move email from one service to another service easily. Example, you want to migrate your email from Yahoo Mail to Gmail, you can move all your email content easily.
3. MailStore Home is a portable software, so you can use it directly from USB or external harddisk.
4. You can search email and attachment fast using MailStore Home Search feature.
You can use MailStore Home to backup many email account at once.
You can download MailStore Home here.